Friday, October 20, 2006

I have had a not so good day. Brian's mom is pissed at me for who knows what this time and all of Mamaw's things were being sold at the garage sale. I found myself in the bathroom twice b/c I couldn't hold back tears. This evening his mom told us we needed to come down when Amy and Ben got into town. She gave us both a card and it was from Mamaw and there was a thousand dollars in it. I just started bawling when Brian opened it. I suspected that might be what she was going to give us because she had told me before she died that she wanted to give both of us the money. I didn't think she had told anyone else so I didn't think we were going to get it. I sure wasn't going to say anything and give Debbie another reason to hate me. Even though I thought that was what it was I still wasn't prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker