Thursday, March 01, 2007

Monkeys, Windchimes and Harold Crick




I had to share what we did at MOPS today. It was just the cutest thing ever. I hung it above my kitchen sink. Kema and Michelle (and their families) spent hours pounding spoons and bending forks so we could do this craft today. It turned out so great!!!

I absolutely can not stop playing Whatever People Say I am That is What I'm Not by the Arctic Monkeys! It makes me so happy. I can't get over the lead singers accent either. I just love it. Usually when people with an accent sing, it somehow dissappears, but this guys doesn't and it is fantastic :)

Also, I watched Stranger than Fiction this evening with the hubby. It was sooooooooo good!!! I was super excited to watch it because I just knew I would love it. It's so exciting that I did. My favorite part was when he brought her the flours.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

those are awesome!!!

3/02/2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

That is SO neat!

3/02/2007 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker