Sunday, July 08, 2007

WHAAAAAAAAAAT????

they cut paul.

they CUT paul.

THEY CUT PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPPPPAAAAAUUUUUULLLLLL


I just don't know what else so say, other than

Rory.

She is going to win. The others do not stand a chance next to her as far as I'm concerned. I think when it comes down to voting. Granted I LOVE JAG, I just don't think he can beat Rory.

They better send amy home next week b/c she is about to poke someone's eye out with that snaggle tooth. Okay, that was mean, but she should have NEVER beat PAUL!!!!!

Sigh

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Kristiansen said...

if only I had the slightest idea what you were talking about.

But I'll go along with you anyway.

NO!!! NOT PAUL!!!!!

7/08/2007 11:39 PM  
Blogger Latisha said...

Who in the world is Paul?

7/09/2007 9:51 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Yes, I am a stalker/lurker, but now I am de-lurking myself (since you found me and my blog!) Nice to meet you, and I can't wait to see your new tat!

7/09/2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

NO, NOT PAUL!!! What are you talking about Cam?

7/09/2007 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker