Friday, September 28, 2007

Faeries


How freaking awesome does frank look as a faerie!! So hilarious.
Here's what Gina and I did last night. It was catered by costellos, panevinos, country club and some lady, Kathy Frantz. The food was pretty good, but the bartender was a bit confused. I'm pretty sure he gave me a splash of cranberry juice with my rum. Oh well, it was $5 so I got my moneys worth! The fashion show was pretty fun. There was this little boy with curly hair that was just to DIE for!! He was wearing this plaid little man suit jacket and this like black beret type had and I could have cried it was so adorable!! Unfortunately it went a bit late so I missed the first 15 minutes of greys, but I can watch that on the net today, so I didn't freak out too much!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

whew! for a second there i thought that you got into fall just a WEE bit more than i do!

10/01/2007 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker