Monday, November 12, 2007

I have got so much to blog, but nothing is ready to show yet!!!
That's why I haven't been blogging lately.
Well, that and I went to a supa dupa crop this weekend :)

sooooooooo since I've been tagged by my super amazing friend Elly I will blog today :)

Jobs I've Had:
1. Orange Julius
2. Hastings
3. Hobby Lobby
4. Shoppers Edge


Movies I Could Watch Over & Over:
1. Polar Express
2. anything by Wes Andersen
3. You've Got mail
4. What Dreams May Come


T.V. Shows I Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Ace of Cakes
3. Good Eats
4. LA Ink


Places I've Lived
1. Enid, OK
2. Enid, OK
3. Enid, OK
4. Enid, OK


Favorite Foods
1. Guacamole (duh)
2. Anything Pumpkiney
3. French Fries
4. Steak


Favorite Colors
1. green
2. orange
3. Turquoise
4. pink


Places I'd Love To Be Now
1. Charlotte with Latisha
2. Davinci's with Lauren
3. That new fab house on lincoln that I would practically slit my wrist for :)
4. downtown with Gina

Names I Would Like For My Children (yeah, I changed it, the other was too hard)
1. Dexter
2. Liam
3. Ella
4. Mila

I'm going to tag
Kory
Brandi
Latisha
Kara

1 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

read on at my blog...thanks for including me!!

11/13/2007 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker