Sunday, December 30, 2007

Birthday time!

We're having two parties this year. One for a few of her school friends and one for family. I finished her friend party invites last night.




Lily saw the bottom said no presents please and said, but mom, I want presents!
I had to explain to her that she will be getting a crapload of presents the next day at her family party (they are always huge) and we'll just have fun with her friends the night before.

So far, I have necklaces & bracelets, lip gloss, head bands to put felt kitty ears on and hello kitty cookie cutters. I haven't been able to find hello kitty stickers yet. I still need to get ring pops, cups and cherry 7-up. We're going to put whip cream & a cherry on top of their super fun pink drink :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

how cute are those! beautiful job!

12/30/2007 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i come? we can stay up together, braid eachother's hair, eat popcorn and talk about how cuuuuuuute christian slater is. omg.

12/30/2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Oooooh! I wanna come! Sounds like it's gonna be a blast!

12/31/2007 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker