Monday, March 10, 2008

Geez Louise

Okay lets see...

Lily cooked dinner for us last night. She got a couple of kid friendly cookbooks for christmas and went through them last night, made a list, we went to united and she picked out all the ingredients and then we came home and she cooked pizza for us. It was so fun and she just had the time of her life.

I gave chloe a haircut yesterday. Just trimmed the scraggly ends off. It was her first and now she looks like a big girl :(

Brian is coaching Lily's soccer team. We start Thursday.

We got a new refrigerator!! It's a side by side with ice and water in the door! Our first!! so exciting

We also got a bookshelf for the livingroom. I've been wanting one for a while now b/c I just didn't have enough surface for all my pictures and such. I put my scrapbooks on the bottom shelf and my books on the next shelf up and then the rest is for decorations. I suddenly dont have enough though... heeh

Cade had his first soccer game saturday. I took a bajillion pictures. It was sooooo cute watching all those 4 & 5 year olds run after each other and the ball!

April I will be heading to Falls Creek with my MOPS group for a women's retreat. I'm sooo excited!

June I will be heading to Tennessee for the first SISiversary!! I'm travelling with Deanna and we're rooming together. It is going to be so much fun, I don't think we are going to sleep the entire weekend.

Lori is coming for the retreat this month!!!!!!!!!!!!! I super can't wait to see her. I miss my wednesday lunch date since she's moved to Tulsa :(

We went to PBR Saturday. It was more fun than I had expected. It went a little late though and I was so tired when we got home (at 11 hehe) (PBR = Professional Bull Riding) We went with Zac & Megumi and it looked like she had more fun than anyone!

We had a Tea party for MOPS last thursday. It was a blast. I took lots of pictures that I will share with you later. I got up and made a mess of myself sharing my testimony. I'll share it with you someday.

The big announcement I had was that I have my very first pub!! I was planning on scanning it and posting a picture. I still will, but I just dont' have time at the moment. I'm in the March issue of Skin & Ink. It's pretty exciting for the hubby and I b/c it's his tattoos and my layout :) Anam wrote a fabulous article and I'm so thankful that she chose me to do layouts for it.

I think that may be all for now. It's been way too long! Sorry guys!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

You've been a busy girl!

Can't wait to see the pub pics!

3/10/2008 2:09 PM  
Blogger Lillsisslill said...

WOW that was long;)

Congrats on the pub C!!!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!


/Lillyrose

3/10/2008 3:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah Kristiansen said...

CAM!! THAT IS WICKED AWESOME!!! You have to share a pic when you have it!!

SO SO SO EXCITED!

3/11/2008 9:50 AM  
Blogger Latisha said...

soooo...nothing exciting happening in May :(

3/13/2008 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker