Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meet Cathy



Yes, Cathy.
This is what happens when you ask a 3 year old what she wants to name the new dog.
I think it's hilarious, actually.
She was abandoned and is just the sweetest thing you will ever meet.
I really did not want another dog, but as long as I can remember Brian has wanted a Basset Hound.
When the people who called told me what it was I said, aw dang bring her over.
Who can say no to those eyes?!
She slept in our bed last night, which I am totally against, but was entirely too tired to argue.
We have already had a hard time keeping her off the couch. THAT I WILL argue!!
Sophie got in a an altercation with her at first.
I think she was jealous.
They are good friends now though, thankfully.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha!! Now who can't say no to another dog?? She is cute though. Next time don't let Chloe name it...lol!

7/16/2008 5:36 PM  
Blogger Redelsperger Family said...

Cathy...seriously??!! I LOVE it! Way to go, Chloe...what a respectable name.

7/19/2008 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker