Monday, October 23, 2006

Christmas

I only have a few Christmas gifts to get now! I went shopping this weekend since we got the money. It was so nice to be able to buy things and not be worried about it. I bought Lily and Chloe the Little Mermaid too because Mamaw really wanted to buy it for them, she just didn't make it. I even have all but 2 stocking stuffers! woohoo! I still have stuff to finish making though. Quite a bit actually. At least the calendars are almost done... of course shopping all weekend meant my house was neglected. Usually Thursday is damage control day, since the girls are home with daddy all evening untill I get off of work. This Thursday, however, I had to work on garage sale stuff, then again on Friday and Saturday was scrapbooking club followed by Birthday outing fun! Dang! Yesterday we shopped all day. My house is WRECKED!! So maybe I should get off the computer and go work on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker