Friday, March 23, 2007

Buttons!!!! (pham?)

I dreamt of buttons last night. Hundreds of gorgeous buttons. They were mine for the taking. Mona brought them into sunday school in rubbermaid tubs and said that she didnt know what to do with them so I could go through them and take all I wanted. I think I drooled on my pillow. The weren't just any old buttons either! You know that feeling when you open a package of Foofala buttons, how you just can't believe how anyone could make such a beautiful button? That was it. All night. Awwww Yeeeah.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a nerd.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krys said...

Buttons are Pretty A-Mazing!

3/24/2007 1:23 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Roach said...

Hmmmmmmm......buttons eh? You got me a thinking....

3/24/2007 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker