Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hooty Hoo

As it turns out my pictures weren't as bad as I had thought they were. Well, I still think they're absolutely revolting, but the people that matter don't. Which is good for me because maybe they will ask me to do it again and I can rock their socks off :)

I'm getting a new tattoo tonight. It's an adaptation of a koi. It's going to be a catfish. Its so super cute :) My hubby drew it up a while back b/c he loves to fish so much but he decided it was too cartoony for him. I wanted a koi, but a catfish will mean more for the family than a koi. I'll post pictures later :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Kristiansen said...

tattoos....I like them...on other people! Can't wait to see pics of your catfish!

3/20/2007 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker