Friday, March 09, 2007

Holy Moly YUM!


T came over with some easter goodies the other day, which included these pre-cut transfer to sheet cookies. They were really for Lily because you don't have to do anything to them to bake them. Little did we know they were going to be the best cookies we've ever had in our entire lives. Seriously. (haha, man I love saying that) We ate them so fast I don't think they even had time to cool! So when she came over today I told her how super yummy they were and she went out and bought us two more packages! Hurray for T!

3 Comments:

Blogger corinne5 said...

oooh these look delicious!!!!

Corinnexxx

PS: yes that was a new HS stamp on my lo!

3/10/2007 12:35 AM  
Blogger Martha Bonneau said...

Mmmmm...cookies!!

3/10/2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger Alexis said...

I AGREE!! Those cookies are the BEST! I can eat an entire sheet in one day :)

3/10/2007 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker