Monday, March 05, 2007

Tons of Dadgommed Photos I Say...









Hopefully I will post these in the right order.

1. My Granddad bought this box of airheads for me b/c he thought of me when he saw them. umm...thanks? (haha) I'm so buying him a vacuum bag for the next time I see him. (I used to call him that when I was little)

2. Brian got his new tattoo machine today, straight from China. The guy put this super cute keychain in the package and guess who inherited it?!!!

3. In case you're wondering there is a steak under that pile of oh so yummy mushrooms and bell peppers. It was grilled by the oh so yummy cook that I call my hubby.

4. Before dinner this evening we took the girls to the park to go fishing. It was more for Brian, but we won't tell him that. I took my pole, but who can fish with a new camera??

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

looks like the park trip was fun! wish i couldve been there :(

3/06/2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Martha Bonneau said...

Mmmmm...those peppers and mushrooms look yummy! I wish my hubby could cook.

3/06/2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger RachelDenbow said...

Your girls are so beautiful!!! How cool to have a husband that can do tattoos. Mine just wants tattoos.

3/09/2007 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker