Monday, May 07, 2007

Yum-O!!



With that said, I have to note: Rachel Ray gets on my nerves. I'm not sure if its her GIANT mouth (haha giada) or the fact that she doesn't like mayonase.

Anywho... This has got to be the best snack ever envented (thank you jessica!!) ready to eat cheesecake filling + cinnamon graham crackers = Giant Ass! ooh, I mean YUUUUUMMMM!!!

Here is the mother's day card I made for the 3 mothers. I now have to make one for 3 grandmothers. I'm skipping one this year and one passed away last year, so I think 6 sounds pretty nice. I got the pattern from the mother's day paper crafts btw :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

love the birdie....im sad that i missed the cheesecake :(

5/08/2007 12:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

That sounds yummo! And I am seriously diggin peter bjorn and john!!

5/08/2007 6:31 PM  
Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

cute card!

5/08/2007 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker