Thursday, April 26, 2007

Late nights & bad pills


I went back to the dr yesterday and hes convinced I need some kind of medicine to calm me the heck down. So, instead of arguing, which I had planned to do, I just took them and went on my way. Bad idea. I was up until midnight last night with a racing heard and shaking everywhere. I am so finished with this crap. They say, just keep taking them, your body will eventually get used to them! NO THANKS!!! I can manage better dealing with my attacks than the dumb side effects of all of this medicine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Roach said...

Hope things are going better Cam :(

4/27/2007 6:56 PM  
Blogger RachelDenbow said...

That sucks. ANd hard decisions. I stopped with birth control pills for similar reasons. In my case, the side effects weren't worth it. I know in some situations, they have to be but I hate feeling so screwed up in my mind and body.

4/30/2007 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker