Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tagalicious!


I've been tagged! This one should be fun. I'm afraid it's going to take a while though... But before I begin, I can't post without a picture! I made this this morning for a certain happy mailer.


The tag is to create a soundtrack for my life with the following categories:

Opening Credits: My name is Jonas - Weezer

Waking Up: Hello Sunshine - Super Furry Animals

First Day of School: Clap Your Hands! - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!

Falling in Love: First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes

Getting it on: Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye

Fight Song: Blitzkrieg Bop - Ramones

Breaking Up: My Immortal - Evanescence

Prom: Time after Time - Cyndi Lauper

Life: Middle - Jimmy Eat World

Mental Breakdown: Dont Panic - Coldplay

Driving: One Headlight - Wallflowers

Flashback: Run - Snow Patrol

Wedding: Amazed - Lonestar

Birth of Child: In My Daughters Eyes - Martina McBride

Final Battle: Bitter Song - Butterfly Boucher

Death Scene: Tradgedy - Brandi Carlile

Funeral Song: Please Remember Me - Tim Mcgraw

Closing Credits: Anna Nalick - Breathe (2am)

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

oh wow no wonder you had a hard time with this---that would be so freakin HARD!!

4/18/2007 8:11 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Roach said...

What an ecclectic variety of songs :) It took me a while to think of the songs too but I tried to go with the first instinct.

That owl is super cute too!

4/18/2007 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute owl! Even though owls scare the mess out of me! LOL! You make such cute things out of felt!

Brandi

4/19/2007 3:16 PM  
Blogger RachelDenbow said...

Love the owl. You've got some great style.

4/22/2007 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker