Monday, April 16, 2007

Bleeeeeeeeeeehh



My dr. put me on some anti-anxiety medicine and it was totally screwing with me. So I spent the entire weekend feeling like I was drunk. It was really bad, so I didn't take my pill yesterday and I'm going to call my Dr. in a bit to see what he wants me to do. I would rather just deal with my attacks than feel like that all the time. Soo, this cover to Chloe's mini album is the only thing I got done the entire weekend. Suck.
But it is starting to look like spring! Here's the view from my front porch. the tree on the right is sooo pretty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Roach said...

Sorry to hear about your anxiety.

I went through that a few years ago but I only get "attacks" once every few month's now. It's a tough thing to battle, but you can do it!!

I *hope* you get my darn package soon to make you feel better

4/16/2007 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker