Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bday invites!


I did my first digi invites last night. Nothing amazing, but they're cute! I stamped the when & where junk on some white paper that I'm going to glue on the backs.

The red velvet girls are doing an ugly doll contest and I'm soooooo excited!! I've been wanting to make one for quite some time but haven't been motivated yet. I already sketched them out and now I just need to make sure I have enough supplies :) I'll post them as soon as I finish them.

Also...I got a comment yesterday from Ashlee and I wanted to comment you back, but I couldn't find a site or email addy anywhere!! Eeek :) Anywho, if you see this, email me if ya want ilovelilyandchloe@gmail.com!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Roach said...

These are great invites Cam :)

4/07/2007 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker