Monday, March 26, 2007

New Scrap Space - Phase 1


The piano is finally gone!! I was actually a bit sad to watch it go. I had to hold back a tear or two. Which is totally crazy b/c we never even used it! Oh well, I'm emotional. So I moved what I could of my scrappy stuff into its place, including the kitchen table, WHICH my hubby was not excited about! hahahaha I figure it will motiviate him to build faster!! There are still quite a few things in the kitchen, but the absolute essentials made it in here :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

I love your scrap space! The kitchen table has more room than some desk so I don't blame you on taking the kitchen table! :-)

3/26/2007 2:15 PM  
Blogger Krys said...

Whoot Whoot for new work space! and it looks so organized...wonder how long that will last?

3/26/2007 10:05 PM  
Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

yay for new spaces! itll totally refresh your scrapping energy!

3/27/2007 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker