Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm...So...Tired



My friend Olga is getting married the Monday after Easter in Arizona. Needless to say, I can't go :) My grandparents ARE going though and I wanted to send a gift with them. They were scheduled for a visit the 30th-ish, SO I was going to give them the canvas then, which meant that I had another week to do it. They decided to come this weekend instead and I was informed of this decision Friday night at 10pm. I hadn't even started on the dang thing yet. So, last night when we were done with birthday parties, helping uncle move, and eating dinner at 8pm with the extended family, I got started on it. Brian left at 9 to do his geek thing and I start searching for this dad gommed canvas that I never found. I ended up having to call him to come home and go to Wal-mart to get me another canvas and I didn't get started until 11pm, which means I didnt finish until 12:30!! and I got in bed around 1. She better love this dang thing!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

it's beautiful, girlie! you did a fantabulous job!

3/25/2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger Martha Bonneau said...

She is sure to *love* it...it turned out fabulous!

3/25/2007 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker