Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Mail and Sort of Happy Mail







I've been feverishly packaging happy mail. Well, last night anyway. I still need to get 2 bags of Peanut M&M's and 2 starbucks giftcards and I can send the rest :) I made some more feltie pouches to put in some of them as well. They're so fun!!

I got my first Happy Mail Rak yesterday, unfortunately it had been caught in something and ripped to shreds and the brand new white unibal signo pen was no where to be found :( :( The post office had taped her super cute card back together and put it in a bag with part of the envelope with a note that said they're sorry.

4 Comments:

Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

if they were really sorry, they'd replace the elusive signo.

hmph ;)

love your happy mail!

3/27/2007 1:51 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

i shed a tear for the sad little pen! :(

3/27/2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah Kristiansen said...

woman, you are so amazing with the felt stuff (as I can attest to with the jar 'o' awesome flowers. The little pouches are SUPER cute.

3/28/2007 1:41 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

The pouches are lovely!

3/29/2007 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker