Thursday, March 29, 2007

Are you ready for goosebumps?

Latisha was telling me about this Kate Havnevick and how she was on the Grey's soundtrack, so her, Wendy and I did some research and figured out what songs played where. Goosebumps I tell you!!! She is just fantastic and I happened to find a couple of Grey's themed videos to go along with her songs! Enjoy :)





On that note...Wendy did some research to find Butterfly Boucher, who happens to be playing when Mer gives up in the water. Here's a fun Grey's themed video to go with that amazing song!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

i LOVE butterfly!!!

3/29/2007 2:15 PM  
Blogger Latisha said...

The look on Dereks face when the little girl points to the water...freaking kills me!! Kate Havnevik is amazing!

3/30/2007 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker