Friday, April 06, 2007

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1) I have such a horrible drive to be different that 99% of the time if something becomes popular I just can't like it anymore. It just isn't possible! For example, I could never own a Razor. Too stinking many people have it!

2) I told Kenda that if we go to the MOPS convention in Orlando this year they're going to have to give me a tranqulilizer just to get on the plane. I'm so NOT joking. I will not go.

3) Sometimes I think I could work for QVC because I just have so much to say. I was watching one day thinking, holy cow they have to be saying something at all times, there's never a break of silence! Then I started paying attention to myself. I so do that. No breaks in silence, something just comes to me at all times and I don't run out of things to say!

4) I have a really hard time blogging without a picture. This will be a one in very few post :/

5) Even though I have a brother and a sister I feel like an only child. My bro is 7 years younger and has lived with my dad since he was VERY young and My sis is 21 years younger.

6) I have to eat things in pairs. Like if I'm eating goldfish or something I have to have one on each side or it just feels weird to chew. Also, if I'm eating a package of something of color, ie skittles or m&m's I have to pour the bag out and separate them by color and eat one color at a time...

7) I'm a people pleaser. I like to do things for people all the time and sometimes it isn't good for me. I just can't stand to dissapoint anyone.

Tag You're It- Latisha, Wendy, Breanne, Sarah K, Jen!

5 Comments:

Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

hmmm....

remind me to do this when i get back from CT :) in case i forget.

4/06/2007 8:47 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

dude --- you suck!!! haha

4/06/2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Roach said...

Oh, my first tag :)

Happy Easter!

4/06/2007 11:32 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I didn't know you had to eat in pairs. And the Skittles fact was funny too! We all have our weird things that we do, don't we?

4/06/2007 1:21 PM  
Blogger ashlee said...

found your blog through Rachel Denbows...im so glad to know there is another normal creative soul in oklahoma!!!

4/07/2007 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker