Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Look who's in the doghouse NOW!



Last night I couldn't find Chloe, I had left the backdoor open and the girls were running in and out. So finally Lily tells me she's in the doghouse. She's just sitting there having a grand old time! Riiiiight...

I got some things done last night too! I'm feeling sooooooo much better since I quit taking that horrible medicine. I made the birdy card for my dad's birthday. Brian came up with what to put in the speech bubbles. He's too fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Roach said...

You *HAVE* to scrap that photo LOL!!

BTW, I tagged you if you want to play (check out my blog)

4/17/2007 6:33 PM  
Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

haha. that photo cracks me up!

4/17/2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger Latisha said...

She is so your child!

4/17/2007 10:39 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Super cute card! I cannot believe that is where she was hiding. Too funny!

4/25/2007 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker