Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Call Me Crazy



This is what's on my mind lately. And this is what it leads to. I just don't like summer. Now, don't get me wrong. I go CRAZY for sno-cones from the place on randolph...yumm. But I can't think of anything else. I hate the mosquitos, and the hot, and the no school thing. Eh, I like flip flops. A lot. But I can wear those in the fall too. Fall goes so well with my hair, and my birthday is in the fall. My favorite thing about fall is getting ready for Christmas! And the nice cinnamon smell in Wal-mart. Sigh...I'm so ready.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

I kinda don't like you for saying all of that...
no, really...wtf? are you serious?? You want winter to come....

6/06/2007 8:02 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Hope you know I'm kidding. cuz that would be really horrible if you thought I was serious!! but I still don't get it.

6/06/2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger Sarah Kristiansen said...

EEEEEEEEE! I have White Christmas playing on my mac...totally longing for Christmas!

I KNEW I liked you, Cam.

6/06/2007 11:29 PM  
Blogger Latisha said...

hahahaha...fall goes with yer hair? I'm okay with fall...its the snow and cold I can't stand.

6/07/2007 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker