Sunday, July 15, 2007

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Amy got kicked off...HURRAY!!!
BUT they found out that Jag lied and he had to resign. WHY JAG WHY?!
SOOOOOO the final two are amy and rory.
Please do me a favor and to go www.foodnetwork.com and vote for RORY.
I swear if Amy wins I'm never watching the food network again.
Okay, that's never going to happen, but I'm going to be really mad...

On another note.
We went for snow cones this evening at my FAVORITE snow cone joint.
These people really know what they're doing!
And now, I am almost ready to get started on my cards for the card swap.
I just need to buy a deck of cards...





2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I thought jags whole shpeel (however u spell that) was just stupid... Sorry but it seemed like acting. I dont like either of these ladies so blah. LOL! I did however like paul. Your girls are adorable and those pics are gonna make wicked pages!

7/17/2007 12:23 AM  
Blogger Latisha said...

Are the girls are in matching outfits? I didn't think you one of THOSE parents?

hehe...just kiddin :) Love you lots

7/18/2007 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker