Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Merry Christmas In July!!!

QVC kicked off their Christmas in July tonight. I love it. Every year I start my Christmas shopping when they do this. Well, not actual shopping, but making my list of what I want to buy people. Let me tell you, this year is going to be the BEST one yet. I actually know what I'm going to get my MIL and my FIL, which are usually so stinking hard to buy for! Not only do I know, but they're really cool gifts!! I can't tell you what they are though b/c my MIL frequents. I'm excited about it though.

Yesterday we went to the Drum Corps International Competition. HOLY COW!!
I LOVE MARCHING BANDS!! This is probably something you did not know about me. I'm talking blinking back tears at the good parts LOVE. Yes, I know I'm a total geek. Lily went with me, as tradition and for the first time she didn't plug her ears b/c of the loud noise. She just sat there and smiled so freaking big and kept hugging me. She even clapped and cheered! I'm telling you, if she ever joins the marching band I'm going to be one wet dog on her first night from all the tears. ESPECIALLY because, get this, her favorite instrument is a SAXAPHONE!!!!!!!! Oh my lord, oh my lord. Could she BE a better child? hahah j/k but for those of you that don't know I played the saxaphone for 9 years and I loved it so stinking much. I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself if I ever get to go saxaphone shopping with Lily. I think I just might die.

I also need to say something about the next food network star. You probably don't know this, but the girl I didn't like won. Notice I say didn't like. By the end of the finale I realized I actually liked her better and I suddenly felt bad for the other girl!! They like, dove deep down into their lives and she was so much more appealing! She's a single mom just trying to better her kids lives. How cool is that. The other girl is a spoiled brat, who just opened her new restaurant. Who needs a dang show when you have a restaurant. She didn't even congratulate her when she won!! She just like started crying and pouting. Oh well, I'm sure she was sad. Anywho, despite my efforts I'm glad the right girl won.

OH yeah, and I lowered my prices at Etsy. I just had way too many views and no bites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker