Friday, September 07, 2007

& Things

(the title was for lori btw... I miss you :*)

I got some super fun mail today!! Last month I did a super fab ATC swap with some SISters and I got all of my cards today. I love them sooooo much!! I can't wait to do another swap. I'm going to have to come up with some super fun way to display them, b/c I'm going to end up with a bunch.



I've been wanting to paint so badly lately and I went to walmart to snag some cheap panel canvas to just play around with. I've never actually done a painting with acrylics before. I usually use oils, but I was all in a hurry and didn't want to wait two weeks for the background to dry so I could do the rest of it. It was pretty fun :) Brian's grandmother passed away a year ago Sept 12 and I've been in a hole since. In the past month or so I've started out of my hole and I'm regaining my life and this is my way of expressing it :)



I also finished an etsy order this morning that will be shipped tomorrow. AND as soon as I could get the flowers re-listed, someone ordered them again! sweet. I actually ran out of felt and had to raid hoblob this evening. I should get to work on the next order tomorrow evening-ish. She wants fall flowers, which happens to be my favorite season ever, so these should be extra fun!




I suppose that's all for now :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Cam...I gave love at SIS for that painting...but gotta say it again...LOVE it!

9/09/2007 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you told about my thing, thing. Good thing I love you and things. Me

9/10/2007 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker