Thursday, October 04, 2007

Blech

So, this evening I taught my very first scrapbooking class. I had 26 people in it, and I think now that that was way too many! I just felt bad when it sold out and kept letting people in! Anywho, I am freaking exhausted. Oh, and I had to hand cut all of the chipboard, which included a long swirl, the word autumn and about 6 leaves and a tag, and my fingers are still sore! haha oh well, I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow and taking Brian on a date on Sunday :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Kristiansen said...

Cam, I want to see what you taught! I had a class last week and came in to find that the girls at the store did ALL of the class kits. I love them.

And congrats on the first class!!!

10/05/2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger Bekka said...

Wow -- 26 people! You are superwoman! :) Congrats on your class!

10/05/2007 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker