Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Time!!

We left the house at 3:30 pm for shopping, we returned around 3:30 pm. (can you say TIRED)
THEN Brian and I had to go to garfields to buy a TV stand for the Giant telly that he bought. Then we went downtown to get pics with Santa. Just as santa was riding around the square waving at us it started snowing, it like followed him!! Lily said it was magic. I say it was pretty darn cool. Anywho, I am still tired and I have a gazillion things to do before I leave for yet another concert tonight, so I'll leave you with the front of my christmas cards :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

oh my god!! magic?!?! i love it....christmas in the eyes of a child!!!

11/27/2007 1:13 AM  
Blogger Latisha said...

Fantastic!!!

11/28/2007 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker