Sunday, January 06, 2008

Love must be in the air...

It has been WAY too long since I've been able to scrap for myself!

Gina, Andrea & I went to see PS I Love You this afternoon. This was the 2nd book I read by Cecelia Ahern and one of my all time favs so I just HAD to see the movie. We all cried and cried and laughed at each other for crying haha, it was a good time :) I was all inspired when I got home, so I had to scrap as soon as possible and I made a layout about chloe with some of those fun pics I took of her under her pink blaket



I did this layout to hang at the LSS - the big pic was taken of Brian & I when we were in highschool



Here's the cover to the Bo Bunny Love book Class I'm teaching on the 31st
I used a bunch of old and new pics of brian and I.
That little pic on the cover is the first one we ever took together.
It was in a photo booth during one of our first dates.
We were 15!



You can see the rest of the inside HERE

2 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

i am just going to comment all at once.
1. awesome layouts!
2. i want tounge tatts!
3. uhmmm....don't make me drive a HOUR to austin to get a fun purse like that!

girl you rockstar!

1/07/2008 12:30 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi, i blog hop into your blog.(:

Awesome layouts!!

and i want the tongue tattoo!(:

1/07/2008 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker