Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yesterday

It started out a bit frustrating.
No one brought a camera.
I forgot my tom tom and we didn't know where we were going.

The drive was nice.
We laughed and talked.

We ate at PFChangs for 2 hours.
We ate for 2 straight hours.
We laughed so loud and hard that tears were streaming down our faces and people were staring.
bliss

We window shopped at Utica Square.
$300 for a shirt.
We discovered fabulous hand cream.
We followed our noses.

We drove to Marble slab.
Cinnamon Vanilla with heath bar in a dark chocolate covered waffle bowl.

We never made it to our original destination.

We drove home into a beautiful sunset.
It was the best day ever.

I had done this once before.
This time was different though.
The people there were sincere and real.
No competitions, no anger, no hatred.

I'm so thankful for my new friends.
No more toxic relationships.
This year is going to be the best yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Latisha said...

THATS IT!! I'm getting on a plane right now!!! I can't let a "best day ever" happening without me :)

2/10/2008 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker