Monday, January 28, 2008

Can you say Banana Sandwich?!

Lily's slumber party was completely insane.
A bunch of the girls kept saying, "This is the best party EVER!", though so it was worth it :)
The next day wasn't as crazy as I had expected getting the house cleaned and ready for the next party.
It was packed as usual and she got a bunch of fun stuff.
Mostly money, which she spent some of at Old navy on a new swimming suit and a couple of outfits.
Its so cute watching her shop :)

I'll leave you one pic for now of the girls helping me make icing for the cake and cookies (btw, I'm never buying icing again. I discovered I can make a kick-A icing from scratch)

1 Comments:

Blogger Latisha said...

i just can't believe she's 5...where did the last 4 years go :(

1/28/2008 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker