Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Red Hair
From Wikiality

There are some benefits of having red hair. There are also some downsides. There are also some controversies.

Downsides to Red Hair

* All people with red hair are untrustworthy.
* Men with red hair are usually crazy geeks who can't grow small beards (they usually come in all crazy and bushy)
* Women with red hair are usually crazy, like the men's beards.

Research has shown that all redheads used to be genetically homogeneous with vampires and still posses the same large canine teeth, and sensitivity to sun as them. However their hunger for blood has been supressed as a result of natural selection, and the


Benefits to Red Hair
Easy to pick out in a crowd. People with red hair are automatically assumed to be interesting because of their inherent crazy genes.


Controversy
Some people think having red hair is exciting. Sometimes people will dye their hair to make it red. There is only one way to make sure the red hair is real, and not dyed: the carpet must match the drapes. As an American, you have the right to check; it's in The United States Constitution.


Liberals Behind Red Hair
Red hair is caused by two recessive genes. Red Hair has been scientifically proven to be a liberal gene. As such, Stephen Colbert will have nothing to do with anyone sporting a fiery hairdo.

Retrieved from "http://www.wikiality.com/Red_Hair"

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Kristiansen said...

fan flippin tastic. Forwarding this to my red-headed hubby right now.

1/09/2008 2:59 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I've always been jealous of red-heads! My sister has red hair just like yours and I always wished I had her red hair! So you are really lucky! Such a pretty shade!

By the way, I lost your blog and emailed you about it. But I finally found it in my favorites. I literally have like 100 sites saved to my favorites. Too much saving and not enough remembering why I saved half of them.

1/11/2008 4:35 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

I love this! I just went from blonde to red this weekend, and I am loving it! After nearly seven years of being a blonde, I'm looking forward to being a crazy redhead!

1/14/2008 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker