Sunday, February 22, 2009

Major Props

Lori wanted me to go see Coraline with her.  I wanted to, but I didn't feel comfortable taking the girls (who happen to be afraid of their shadows) so I passed and will netflix it later.  Lori decided to take Jordan. He did fine until that evening when she put him in bed and then snuck back into his room with buttons in her eyes!!!  I'm telling you what I can't wait until my girls are old enough to do those kinds of evil things to.  Life is so fun when you can start torturing them.

I've started a new class at the church on a book called Life's Healing Choices.  It is the introduction to a fab program called Celebrate Recovery.  I'm hoping to get over my hang-ups and go about the rest of my life with less anxiety than I came into the world with.   I have an amazing group of women to share the journey with and I am really excited to see what it brings!

Chloe is a complete ham.  Everyday she says or does something new that makes me double over.  Most of the time she makes no sense whatsoever.  "MOM, that one line you know on my toenail, well it just comed OFF!" or her favorite "Mom, when I was little I was borned."  It is amazing how different kids are!  Lil is so sweet and reserved and brainy and Chloe, while she loves the pants off of you, will knock you down for a piece of bubblegum if it comes to it.  Today we went to a sugar rush party and she sat all big in the chair getting her hair did, then put on a cheerleading outfit and put on a show!  I didn't even have to ask her to pose for the camera, everytime I brought it up and pointed it at her it was automatic.  She strutted across the stage during the fashion show and struck the BEST pose out of any of them!  She was the youngest girl there, but she made herself a place and was not lost in the crowd!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHH I sound horrible! He wasn't scared, just irritated. He's fun to torture but I think girls are way more fun. You have many great years of torment ahead of you! I'm jealous! Sniff

2/23/2009 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker