Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bunnies, Babies & Boobies

T has a new bunny living in her yard.  We are thinking someone dropped him off and he used to be a pet b/c he is very friendly and just hangs out under her bush all day. The girls named him brownie :)



This is new baby Hazel.  She is the sweetest ever.  Born on 6-9-09.




I saw this on facebook this morning and it is a very interesting statement: 
When wrong people leave your life...wrong things stop happening
-- Mike Murdock
It took me back to a couple of years ago when I had to break up with a toxic friend. Life has been so much easier and less stressful. I am so thankful for Andrea and how great she has been in my life.  God put her in my life exactly when I needed her and I thank him for her daily.  You don't realize what you were missing until you get exactly what you need. 
I got this in my email today and it is definetely worth sharing.  I hope all of you take the time to put your names on this petition.
Insurance companies are trying to make mastectomies an outpatient procedure. Let's give women the chance to recover properly in the hospital for 2 days after surgery. If there was ever a time when our voices and choices should be heard, this is one of those times. 
There's a bill called the Breast Cancer Patient Protection Act which will require insurance companies to cover a minimum 48-hour hospital stay for patients undergoing a mastectomy. It's about eliminating the 'drive-through' Mastectomy
 where women are forced to go home just a few hours after surgery, against the wishes of their doctor, still groggy from anesthesia and sometimes with drainage tubes still attached. 
Lifetime Television has put this bill on their Web page with a petition drive to show support. Last year over half the House signed on. 
You can sign the petition by clicking on the web site below. 
http://www.lifetimetv.com/breastcancer/petition/signpetition.php  ) 

Sorry about the weird formatting halfway through, I'm not sure what happened or how to fix it lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker