Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hurrah!!

I super can't wait for the next issue of E-town. I'm so excited. That's all I'm sayin :)


Today I ordered this:

after I found out it contained this:
1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)”
2. Muse – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)”
3. The Bravery – “Ours”
4.
Florence + The Machine – “Heavy In Your Arms”
5.
Sia – “My Love”
6. Fanfarlo – “Atlas”
7.
The Black Keys – “Chop And Change”
8.
The Dead Weather – “Rolling In On A Burning Tree”
9. Beck and Bat For Lashes – “Let’s Get Lost”
10.
Vampire Weekend – “Jonathan Low”
11.
UNKLE –“With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)”
12. Eastern Conference Champions – “A Million Miles An Hour”
13.
Band Of Horses – “Life On Earth”
14. Cee-Lo Green – “What Part Of Forever”
15.
Howard Shore – “Jacob’s Theme”


While I was at it I also ordered this:

and this:

you know, for the free shipping and all :) What a happy package this will be when it arrives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker