Friday, May 07, 2010

Now don't get all excited


Do I even remember how to blog? Not so sure anymore :) I've decided to make time to blog again! What is wrong with me?! So many things have happened I'm not even going to try and catch everyone up.
I am solely a photographer now, it is wonderful.
I don't have a free saturday for about 10 years b/c of weddings. (yay)
If you missed my New Moon party, do NOT miss the Eclipse party!
The girls are getting ready to graduate from first grade and pre-K.
Lil turned 7 and lost 3 teeth and has 3 more teeth that are getting ready to come out.
Chloe's will be 5 next week.
Mom is having a baby in June.My sister-in-law is having a baby in November.
Consuelo just had a baby 4 weeks ago.
Uncle Ronnie had a double by-pass and my world came crashing down for about 8 weeks. He is perfectly fine now!
The girls have a dance recital tomorrow.
That's about 1/4 of what has gone on since October. Check my CK facebook for updated sneak peeks! For now, here is Chloe's bday invites :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dacia said...

wow, so nice to have you back in blogland! to clarify: YOUR mom is having a baby in June, or your girls' mom is having a baby in June? are you preggo?

5/08/2010 9:19 AM  
Blogger Cammeron said...

As much as I'd like to be having a baby in June, it is MY mom that is having a baby in June :) Life is crazy!

5/08/2010 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker