Thursday, October 26, 2006

Contest

These are the pics I entered in the pumpkin patch contest. I took them in and the guy said, can I just make sure you have everything written on the back? Then he took them out, looked at all three of them and put them back in the envelope without ever looking at the back. He could have just asked to see them if that's what he wanted to do... Anywho, he told me that I was the only adult entry so far! I was totally surprised, I guess there are a bunch of entries from students since the art classes have been taking field trips. Hopefully someone else will enter. The deadline is Monday. I entered to beat someone, not myself! haha, not that I'd definetely win, I just want to have some competition. What's a contest if you're the only one that enters?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker