Thursday, June 14, 2007

In like a Lion out like a Lamb

I woke up this morning to this...

Notice its emptiness and the shine coming off of the outside b/c its all over it?
And where did all of this go you ask? ALL OVER CHLOE!! Hair and freaking all. It was so gross. I just rubbed what I could into her skin with a wash rag and washed out what I could in her hair with some dish soap. Her hair has now been dry for hours but it still looks wet. EW!! I'm so glad I find humor in moments like this, otherwise we would have been in trouble!

We went to see a movie and Chloe was so difficult. We'll have to wait on her at the movies for a while. I did, however, come home to THIS though (which made everything better :)



And then Lily made me this



She's so sweet :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Oh..yuck!! poor you.

6/14/2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah Kristiansen said...

eeeeek! vaseline!!! that is so funny!

6/14/2007 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker