Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Chest Hurts

But this time its good!!! Check http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/catwalk.php <--- THIS out!
If you scroll down to Jeanettes pick who do you see?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy freaking cow. I was picked. I WAS PICKED. I think I'm still in shock. All the years of scrapper rejection I've decided I'm just not what anyone is looking for. Not that this really means much BUT the fact that she liked my layout the best makes me smile sooooo big :D

Here's the layout and the others that I did with the FAB Kellie Crowe Collection




4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

i still like the blue sucker one the best...but now i can call myself your doppelganger! haaha

6/21/2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger Krys said...

All of them are way cute! And Congradulations again one being on the catwalk!

6/21/2007 8:19 PM  
Blogger Petrina McDonald said...

lovely work - congratulations!
Petrina :)

6/22/2007 6:06 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love these layouts, your titles are co catchy and clever. You deserved to be chosen.

6/25/2007 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker