Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!

Unfortunately I FORGOT MY CAMERA. sigh... can you believe it?! I cried hoping brian would turn the car around, but it didnt work. DANG IT! He was like, well I guess you'll just have to join in the fun this weekend!
Yesteray we went to a friend's wedding. I haven't seen her in like 5 years. It was so much fun to see all my old friends. The wedding was great!
Last night dad grilled burgers on the grill and for some odd reason the ENTIRE grill caught on fire and we had to scrape the burgers before bunning them. haha
I got to meet my brothers girlfriend. She was better than I had expected!
I'm waiting this morning for everyone to get ready so we can head to Bass Pro. After that we're eating at Toby Keiths!! (hahahah) Then, if it doesn't rain we're going to the zoo. Dad seems to think we'll go anyway, but I seem to think otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker