Friday, July 27, 2007

Art Day Friday!

Not much is going on in the Kaiser household, so I figured I'd share some stuff that Lily and I have been working on :)

First: Lily and Vegetables. I'm not sure what her thing is with them but the other day she told me that she draws people and vegetables. These happen to all be characters from veggietales.



Second: Lily and the computer. This was her first attempt at coloring using the mouse. I thought it was so cute, it's been on my refrigerator ever since.



Third: Lily and paints. I had to buy Lily a 2nd set of watercolors when we went school shopping so she could use them at home. She just loves them so much! Unfortunately, while painting the last inch of her page she tipped over her water cup and drowned the top left corner of her page. Its still really really pretty though!



And now for me :)
These are just some layouts I've done in the past couple of days. I'm going to enter the make a wish layout in the Simple Scrapbooks contest at CKC. And for those of you who asked, I did draw the dandelion. But I had Latisha coaching me over the phone and I did it twice before I tried it on the layout. haha





4 Comments:

Blogger Silvitanova said...

WoW, I love that watercolourpainting. Great work Lily! And Cam, I've told you already @SIS; that pages are great! Have a good weekend!

7/27/2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

love those new layouts, girl!!

7/28/2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Latisha said...

Like I said lady, you rocked that dandelion! Love the hat layout!!

7/28/2007 5:38 PM  
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Great layouts!!!

8/09/2007 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker