Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Art!


Back in college I took an oil painting class with this fantasic guy named Ty. I miss Ty... He did this painting and hated it! He ended up leaving it at the school and I discovered it the next semester when we both took pottery (which btw turns out to be my nemisis). I love the darn thing so he told me I could have it and I brought it home and hung it in various places of the house until it found its home in the bathroom! Our bathroom is black & white, so it is absolutely perfect AND almost everyone sees it when they come over, even if they don't actually go to the bathroom, you can see it from the living room. Anywho, I just thought I'd share my little nugget of gold :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It kind of reminds me of a not as scary burger king, king

8/10/2007 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker