Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'M NOT READY!!!

We went in this morning to meet Lily's new teacher at Hoover. I was standing in line with Wendy nearly shaking. I really didn't think I'd have such a hard time with it, but I so am! I think I'm going to have to take a pill before tomorrow. Thankfully, though, I am friends with the PTA president, so I'm already in on everything and I've already been signed up for a bunch of projects. She asked me to do the yearbook which is hopefully going to be fun and she's informed everyone that I will be taking her place as president next year when she leaves which pretty much scares me to death :) The teacher sent home nice notes with her work number, home number and email in case anyone needs to get ahold of her. I'm programming it all in my phone because I know I'm going to be using it. I wasn't the only mom freaking out though, the poor lady in front of me had about a thousand questions about what to put in her childs lunchbox. She made me look sane :) I also noticed someone I graduated High School with is the new first grade teacher. Since when is someone my age old enough to teach school???? When exactly did my peer group become ADULTS??!! Wendy said we are emotionally retarted. hahahah I agree.

1 Comments:

Blogger RachelDenbow said...

I feel this way all the time. Seriously. I didn't get the memo.

8/28/2007 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker