Sunday, September 09, 2007

Canada

is looking better and better every day.

Last night I went with Lauren to drop off her hubby for another round of training before his January deployment. Seeing all of those guys sitting around in uniform upset me so badly. I just wanted to hug every single one of them. All I kept thinking was, which one of these guys are going to make it home? It makes me angry that the government is sending sons & husbands & boyfriends & dad's to another country to fight for some reason I do not understand and some will not make it home. I'm really worried about Donald too. This is the first time that someone I really care about has to go. I've known people, and of people that have gone before, but never of this calibur.

I think I'm just overly emotional lately b/c I'm not looking forward to Wednesday. A year ago Wednesday, Brian's grandmother died. It's not going to be a good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Kristiansen said...

I just watched an HBO special called "Alive day" profiling 10 wounded veterans (hosted by James Gandolfini) and it was scary and terrible and uplifting...I know why you're afraid, I am too.

9/09/2007 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you cam.
lets hug it out.

9/13/2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker