Thursday, October 11, 2007

spooooooky

so I was looking for a spooky quote for something I have to do and I run across this:

"Never walk near the bed; to a ghost your ankle is your most vulnerable part--once in bed, you're safe; he may lie around under the bed all night, but you're safe as daylight. If you still have doubts pull the blanket over your head." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

I have never seen this before, but it pretty much sums up my childhood/teenage life.
seriously, I used to like turn off the light and LEAP across the room and then hide under the blanket b/c I was so scared. oh man

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Kristiansen said...

omg, you crack me up. I have TOTALLY made that leap too. I would wake up sometimes in the middle of the night to go pee and my sleepy eyes used to think that the floor was covered in bugs and spiders and such, so I would do these HUGE high-knee jumping steps out of my room...

10/11/2007 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker