Monday, March 24, 2008

Red Velvet Cupcakes FTL

Friday night Amy came over and we made redvelvet cupcakes. T had bought us these awesome mixes from the sprinkles cupcake place and it was supposed to be their secret recipie and you just add the wet ingredients. Saturday morning I wake up with super itchy legs. by this morning I was ready to chop my legs off below the knee!! As it turns out, the dang cupcakes gave me hives so I've been doped up on benadryl all day. It sucks soooooooo bad!! Being the hypochondriac I am, I thought for a day or so that I had shingles. Luckily, I don't. And aparently I'm retarted b/c you get shingles on one side, not down both legs. hahaha oh well...

As I was putting away the umpteenth load of the girls laundry, this song came up on my Ipod. It makes me smile so big, I just love it so


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the smile you just put on my face. I LOVE this song.

3/25/2008 12:35 PM  
Blogger Latisha said...

you had me all worried lady!!

3/25/2008 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker