Wednesday, April 23, 2008

total randomness

He gripes when the house is messy
He gripes when i put his things away b/c he can't find them
make up your mind people!!!
do you want the house to be messy so you can find your things, or should I put them away so it's clean?!


And now for something completely different:

I was looking for the evolution video, which I've posted before, but it's totally worth watching over and over again. I ran across this one by the same people and I decided to post it instead. I just love what this campaign is trying to do. It's like a breath of fresh air, unlike the regular fart in a skillet. (oh man, I'm so glad I finally got to use that term, isn't it the best)



I hope everyone had a fabulous earth day yesterday! We spent the evening hula hooping in the front yard and chloe tied the dog to her powerwheels to parade her around the front yard. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker