Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lil's Birthday is Getting Closer!



I'm pretty sure we have everything we need for Lil's supergirl party. I still need to make KAPOW signs to hang all over the walls. I'm ordering her invites tomorrow. Isn't she darling?

Our kitchen will arrive Friday. I'm going to try and hold out for one more day not walking across the street to do dishes. We get to go buy a faucet today. I am stoked! Especially b/c Brian said that I could get one with the spray nozzle that is part of the spout instead of a side note. EEP! I'm going to get one tall enough to fill a stock pot. Now all I need is a stock pot...

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

A superhero party!!! SOOOO CUTE! That idea is going down for our future celebrations :)

1/16/2009 9:31 AM  
Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

how freaking cute are those invites!

1/20/2009 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker